- SELF CONTROL / HYPERACTIVTY
- HOW TO & HELP CHOOSING A DOG
- DEAF DOG TRAINNG - EXPERIENCE
- KNOW HOW (Training skills and behavior help)
- OBEDIENCE COMMANDS - sit, down, stay, come, wait, leave it, watch me, get back, touch, let's go, off and more
FOR A QUOTE - 810-728-0904
**SUMMER SALE - NOW THROUGH SEP. 1 - RECEIVE $10 OFF EVERY IN HOME SESSION!
OUR GOAL: Our goal is to help you with your family companion with as little sessions as possible! Starting with a free in depth phone or e-mail interview to give us a firm idea of what needs to be accomplished. Rarely do many behavior problems or obedience commands take more then 1 or 2 sessions. At the end of your session; you are left with the complete understanding of how to continue your training - in depth homework sheets provided. After your session, you will be provided with free phone and e-mail support as needed.
METHODS: Positive Reinforcement. No shock collars, choke chains, prong collars or aggressive methods.
IN HOME AVAILABLE TO: Portions of South/East Lapeer County, St. Clair County and Macomb County.
YOUR SESSION: We will first choose which time frame would suit your needs. We offer 30 minute, 1 hour, 1.5 hour and 2 hour sessions. Any follow up sessions are discounted. Next, you will be given a phone or e-mail evaluation to access the needs of both owner and dog. Lastly, you will schedule your convenient session either in your own home or in St. Clair at Plaza Pet Club.
IN HOME PRICES: In Home Prices range from $35 to $85; (30 minutes to 2 hours) depending on the length of your session and the area you live in. An additional small "travel fee" will be added to Harsens Island residents or any session over our 30 mile radius from our home office in Algonac. *Most owners are in need of just one or two sessions / we can accomplish a great deal in just ONE session!
PRIVATE SESSIONS IN ST. CLAIR AT PLAZA PET CLUB: Prices start at $65 for a one hour session - includes owner and trainer.
NEW!! "PLAY N TRAIN": Have your dog stay for Daycare at Plaza Pet Club and we can work directly with your dog one on one during their stay. Receive 2 private sessions per day for $20. Available Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. *If your dog has not taken one of our group classes; an "orientation" must be scheduled first ($35).
WHAT'S INCLUDED (varies per sessions):
- OWNERS MANUAL: How to train, how dogs think, learn & communicate, behavior solving techniques, socialization know how and meeting your dogs needs (socialization, feeding, crating, exercise and more).
- HOMEWORK SHEETS: Leaving you equipped to "fine tune" and further your training and skills.
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS / PROGRAM (if needed): Learning how to gain control.
- BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION HAND OUTS: Explaining techniques on how to resolve behavior issue.
WHY IN HOME OR PRIVATE TRAINING?:
- LIMITED NEEDS: Just a few issues? One 30 minute - 1 hour - or 1.5 hour session may be all you need.
- MUTIPLE DOGS: If you own more than one dog, private training will let us work with all household dogs. Enabling us to observe dog to dog interactions.
- LACKING TIME: Do you lack time or work long hours? Tight schedule? Too busy to make a set training schedule? Private dog training can be easily scheduled around your busy life.
- QUICK RESULTS: Need quick results? Private dog training will help you achieve success - NOW!
- FEARFUL, OVER EXCITED OR UNDER SOCIALIZED DOG: Is your dog fearful or too anxious in a group environment? By providing a quiet personal enviornment, your dog will feel less stress and be able to perform.